Overview of...Relationships in MonkeyPod
One of the great things about MonkeyPod is the ability to keep track of all of your relationships in one place. In this article, we give an overview of relationships in MonkeyPod.
MonkeyPod allows you to manage your relationships by letting you keep track of:
- How you know them via Roles
- Remember, because MonkeyPod is both your CRM and your Accounting system you will manage your relationships with Donors, Vendors, Employees, Customers, etc... all in once place!
- How they know each other via Connections and Householding
- Where they are in their relationship via Pipelines
- Extra information that is specific to your organization via Custom Attributes
Reporting out on Relationships
MonkeyPod also lets you report on your relationships by allowing you to:
- Report on Top Donors, Top Customers, and Top Vendors
- Export and Search your relationships
Lastly, MonkeyPod allows you to contact and keep in touch with your various relationships by providing Email Marketing. This feature allows you to easily:
- Add subscribers to your email lists
- Segment and manage your email lists
- This allows you to easily email different groups of people with different messages
- Manage your email templates
- Embed an Email Subscription Form to your website
- Report out on the success of your email campaigns
Want more amazing video content? Check out our YouTube channel!